We Are Hiring – Join Our Team!
Aalborg Management Consulting Association (AMCA) is currently looking for an addition to its team of executive board members. We are looking for an ambitious and proactive student who can take on the responsibility of human resources and event coordinating in AMCA. You will be a part of a team consisting of 10 other board members from various educations at Aalborg University and UCN, all with an interest in industry-leading and consulting companies in Denmark and the wish to bridge the gap between students and these companies.
What is in it for you:
- A chance to develop your competencies – both from internal work and external consultancy from our partners
- Become part of HR with responsibilities for hiring, onboarding, organisational development as well as general HR tasks within the board
- Responsibilities for event creation and management
- Expand your network with businesses and other ambitious students
- A flat and agile organization which promotes new ideas and proactivity
- Be a part of an environment with a focus on knowledge sharing
- Boost your resume by adding relevant experience
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious and proactive student with a great understanding of people
- Passion for human and organisational development
- Willing to put in the effort it takes to be a part of an extracurricular organization. Expect 5 hours weekly.
- An open person with strong networking skills
- An active team player who are motivated by responsibility
How to apply:
- Apply at email@example.com before 4th of October
- Attach short motivational letter and CV
- If you have any questions then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook (Aalborg Management Consulting Association – AMCA)
Please be aware that this is an unpaid volunteer position.